What you put into your body affects several aspects of your health. However, some of these things can also affect how we smell. Let’s be honest, we don’t want to smell bad for a variety of reasons. Imagine walking into a job interview and smelling like rotten eggs. It would make a terrible first impression! To help you out, here are five foods that will make you smell bad.
- Red meat: It isn’t the easiest thing to digest, and it often just stays in our digestive tract.
- Dairy products: I love ice cream as much as the next person, but diary can make us quite smelly.
- Beans and legumes: I’m sure you can guess what beans do to our bodies, but I thought I would mention it just for those of us who don’t. Beans tend to cause a buildup of gas. Maybe save the Chipotle for a day you don’t have to meet other people.
- Coffee: Here is another fan favorite. I know most people like coffee, but coffee breath is a real thing. It’s more acidic than our saliva, which is the main reason our breath stinks after drinking it.
- Alcohol: Alcohol makes you sweat and makes your breath smell really bad. I would recommend avoiding it if you have someone important to meet the next day.